Color in My Intuition: Sometimes we need to just paint with words what we think is indescribable.|
Click here to go to My Food Blog.
Bollinger Waterfalls are breathtaking.
Sitting on the rocks with Mahtab Danai moments before we left for the concert.
The fine line between transparency and vulnerability. Can’t seem to find it without slamming the door by distancing.
Nutella shots. That’s where I’m at.
· If I admire someone’s actions or behavior, I should try to bring it further into the world by emulating it.
· Learn to praise and compliment people for what I further want to see in life.
· Keep negative thoughts OUT. Find positive thoughts in the darkest moments.
· Don’t linger on thoughts for too long.
· Don’t be calculative. Be spontaneous. No one else can see the thoughts in your head, so don’t judge yourself for that. You are not responsible for the way you think you seem to others.
· Whenever I seem like you have no time, FIND time. Search for it and take it out of the laziness of sleep. Whenever I feel bored of having too much time, FIND a hobby and work on it.
· Forgive people. Don’t linger on the past. The past is awesome the way it was. End of chapter. Allow my past to make myself stronger and better.
I guess that is my list of change for now.